Label Solution for the Real World
The Little David® LX-600T is an easy to use, automatic, apply only labeler designed for applications utilizing preprinted labels onto a uniform or random run of cases. Designed to support single tamp applications, dual tamp and corner wrap options are available.
Now with an upgraded maximum label dispensing speed of 120 FPM.
NOW Available in A WIDER Version for MAXIMUM LABEL width of 6″.
Features of the LX-600T / LX-600DT include:
The LX-600T is best suited for automatic tamp applications utilizing preprinted labels onto a uniform or random run of cases. The LX-600DT is designed to support dual tamp and corner wrap applications.
- Simple Operator Controls: Rugged Industrial Allen Bradley PLC with HMI touchscreen for ease of operator adjustments and labeler configuration; fast and intuitive setup, minimal training required
- Random Stroke Applicator (LX-600T) applies labels to random size cases within its reach, effective stroke length of 6 1/2 inches
- Quality components – Allen Bradley PLC and SMC Pneumatics: improve uptime, readily available and proven throughout industry, familiar to maintenance staff
- Tool-less mounting stand turns labeler for standalone or ease conveyor integration
- Customizable Applicator Pads
- Max. Label Width: 5 3/8″ (136 mm); Min. Label Width: 1″ ( 25.4 mm)
- Max. Label Length: 14″ (355.6 mm); Min. Label Length: 3/4″ (19.05 mm)
- Accuracy: ± 0.0625″ (± 1.58 mm)
- Supply Roll Capacity: 14″ (355.6 mm)
- Max. Line Speed: 120 fpm (61 cm/s); Min. Line Speed: 10 fpm (5 cm/s)
- AC Voltage Supply
- Nominal: 115 – 235 VAC,1.6 A, 50/60 Hz
- Minimum: 90 VAC, 47 Hz|; Maximum: 264 VAC, 63 Hz
- Product Detector
- Nominal: low 0-3 VDC; high 3-5 VDC
- Minimum: 0 VDC; Maximum: 24 VDC
- Product Detector Pulse
- Nominal 10 mS; Minimum 1 mS
- Maximum inﬁnite
- Warning Tower
- Nominal: 0 and 24 VDC, 1 Amp sinking
- Minimum: 0 VDC, 0 mA; Maximum: 24 VDC,1.5 Amps sinking
- Temperature: 41° to 104° F (5° to 40° C)
- Humidity: 10 to 85% RH, non-condensing
- Weight: 76 lbs. (17.3 kg) (includes yoke, not stand)
- Certiﬁcations: CE, CSA, FCC Approved, Listed (UL 60950)