Model T-200 is one of Advanced Poly’s simplest bagging systems which provides for bagging 5-10 times faster than hand loading individual bags. Throw away your hand sealer, and double your production or more! With our T-200 Tabletop Bagger-Sealer, you will increase production, simplify the bagging operation and decrease packaging costs.
The tabletop bagger is equipped with many standard features including our independent action sealing for perfect seals and universal funnel. Designed with the highest quality off-the-shelf components, it can be configured to package a wide variety of products.
Package fasteners, electronic components, literature, manuals, various foods, jewelry, craft items and more! By using our Pre-Opened Bags on Rolls, instead of loose bags, simply pull the bag into the loading and sealing position, and the bag blows open! Now insert the product and press a foot-switch or guard-switch (guard tilts downward cycling the bagger) to seal the bag. It’s just that simple, and quick!
- Dwell time and cool time controls.
- Heat/dwell & cool LED’s indicate cycle operation of sealing mechanism.
- Patented PTFE Shield increases PTFE Anti-Stick Sealing Sheet life by 10 times, because the PTFE is only in contact with the heating element while sealing, the element stays clean and delivers a long service life.
- Tilting guard (Guard-switch) assembly cycle machine at the loading area, maximizing output and minimizing operator fatigue.
- Patented anti-jamming method ensures no attempts are made to seal obstructions in the seal area, especially fingers!
- Universal funnel attachment is standard allowing the operator to slide product directly into the bag.
- Adjustable volume air knife filters a continuous stream of clean air with a 4-micron filter.
- Adjustable load shelf supports the bag and also assists the operator to position the bag at the proper seal point.
The tabletop bagger is equipped with many standard features including our independent action sealing for perfect seals and universal funnel. Designed with the highest quality off-the-shelf components, it can be configured to package a wide variety of products. The bagger is a great solution for bagging medical, pharmaceutical, hardware, automotive, promotional, craft or jewelry products. (Manufactured under the following Patents: 6,145,273, 5,687,545, 5,568,718, 4,899,520, Re. 321,963).
|Product Pass Through
|5 to 15 bags/ minute
|adjustable, up to 38″
|110V/60Hz std. (220V/50Hz capable)
|Minimum Bag Size
|2 in. wide x3in. long
|Maximum Bag Size
|11 in. wide x 16 in. long
|up to 14″ diameter rolls
|1.0 to 5.0 mil