In-line Carton Printing & Barcoding. The AUTOPRINT® Series 400 printer features high-definition print quality in a robust printer designed for industrial applications. The 8 printheads are designed to print a continuous 4 inch high path of alphanumeric text, barcode symbologies and graphics up to 40 inches long. Series 400 printers are ideal for printing all required package identification information including:
- Product name, description and ingredients
- Barcode symbologies UPC-A, EAN, Code 3 of 9, Code 128, Data Matrix and I 2of5
- Country of origin
- Use-by-dates, traceability codes, sequential numbers, time and date stamps with rollover
- Graphics and spot colors
The AUTOPROINT® Series 400 Printer delivers superior performance where it counts:
- Clear print quality – adjustable from 150 up to 600 dpi
- Large flexible messages – modular up to 8 inches high and 40 inches long
- Easy to use software – windows driver (including 64 bit) and WYSIWYG message creation software; compatible with Easy Label, Bartender, Label View and more
- High speed print – up to 480 feet per minute
- Scaleable – expandable print height, opposite and adjacent side printing, multi-line multi-printer chains
- Reliable – heavy duty stainless steel, no wear parts, cartridge replenishment performs preventative maintenance
- Easy to operate – digital interfaces for quick and easy data entry, easy to start (no priming), easy to replenish (snap-in cartridges and automatic ink delivery systems)
The low profile eight-head model is designed for printing larger areas of shipping cartons. It will print alphanumeric text, barcodes and graphics with high-quality which makes this model the preferred solution for identifying shipping cartons.
EASYLABEL – WYSIWYG Software is also available.