Ink Jet Printers for the Real World
The MicroJet HRP 1″ is a reliable, low cost ink jet printhead capable of printing up to 10 lines of data including alphanumerics, logos and UPC-A bar codes onto porous or non-porous surfaces.
It offers highly reliable thermal jet technology, high-resolution printing, easy-to-change ink cartridges, and a wealth of industrial-grade performance features. In short, it’s the best value for many marking/coding applications.
Loveshaw’s MicroJet HRP Thermal Jet Printhead is constructed of an enclosed, industrial-grade housing with stainless steel faceplate and built-in photo sensors to detect product speed and direction. The Smart Level Ink Detection System* of the MircoJet HRP provides the user with “ink low” and “ink out” status of Loveshaw ink cartridges. Loveshaw ink cartridges are simple to snap-in and snap-out for easy ink replacement.
PLEASE Note: Ink cartridges are not included with printhead unit. Cartridges can be purchased at time of printhead order or anytime after.
Following are some of the key design and performance features of the MicroJet HRP 1″ Thermal Jet Printhead:
Features of the MicroJet HRP Include:
- Microjet HRP 1 modelPrinter is ready to run right out of the box. The unit comes with mounting bracketry, necessary cables and software. Ink cartridges are not included with unit.
- Stainless steel faceplate and sealed printhead ensure durability in the most demanding environments.
Variable Character Heights
- Prints up to 10 lines of print- 1/10”, 1/4”, 1/2”, or 1” tall
- Easy snap-in/snap-out method for changing ink – includes channel purge at the printhead.
- HP Thermal Ink Jet
- Up to 200 fpm (up to 61 mps)
- Up to 10 lines ( .1”, .25“, .5”, or 1“)
- (2.54 mm, 6.35 mm, 12.7 mm, or 25.4mm)
- Side or top-down printing
- External photocell, external encoder, ink station beacon, accessory hub, roller/retracting bractets
- 300 dpi vertical resolution
Ink Throw Distance:
- Up to 1/4” (6.35 mm)