Ink Jet Printers for the Real World
This compact and rugged HRP cartridge-based printer is the first in a series of industrial-grade, high-resolution thermal jet printers by Little David. The MicroJet HRP 1/2″ is designed for one and two line marking/coding applications where ease of operation and quality of print is crucial.
Loveshaw’s MicroJet HRP 1/2″ is constructed of a sealed, industrial-grade housing with stainless steel faceplate and built-in photo sensors to detect product speed and direction. Changing ink is easier than ever, simply lift the cover of the printhead and find a disposable Loveshaw ink cartridge that is simple to snap-in and snap-out.
PLEASE Note: Ink cartridges are not included with printhead unit. Cartridges can be purchased at time of printhead order or anytime after.
Features of the MicroJet HRP Include:
- Microjet HRP 1/2 modelPrinter is ready to run right out of the box. The unit comes with mounting bracketry, necessary cables and software. Ink cartridges are not included with unit.
- Stainless steel faceplate and sealed printhead ensure durability in the most demanding environments.
Variable Character Heights
- Prints up to 10 lines of print- 1/10”, 1/4”, 1/2”, or 1” tall
- Easy snap-in/snap-out method for changing ink – includes channel purge at the printhead.
- HP Thermal Ink Jet
- Up to 200 fpm (up to 61 mps)
- Up to 10 lines ( .1”, .25“, .5”, or 1“)
- (2.54 mm, 6.35 mm, 12.7 mm, or 25.4mm)
- Side or top-down printing
- External photocell, external encoder, ink station beacon, accessory hub, roller/retracting bractets
- 300 dpi vertical resolution
Ink Throw Distance:
- Up to 1/4” (6.35 mm)