Case Sealing for the Real World
The Little David LD-24 is an industrial grade high performance case sealer. It’s designed to meet the case sealing demands of customers with high volume runs of same-sized boxes. Its compact design is perfect for customers looking to take up less real estate between conveyors.
For more information, please call 904.302.5899.
Features of the LD-24 INCLUDE:
- Pneumatic case folding: dual side rear flap tuckers and positive folding of major flaps
- Removable crank handles and graduated adjustments that are scaled for fast and precise changeover
- Operator stations on both sides making it mirror image in the field
- Production speed of 100 ft. per minute and fully welded frame
- Adjustment free pneumatically tensioned quick change belts
- Adjustable height and Allen Bradley Micro800 PLC controls can be integrated into the customer’s conveyor system for start and stop control
- Energy saving mode, safety panel in folding area, indexing gate and box jam indicator
- Optional threaded rods, casters or leveling pads
- 110 volts, 60 cycle, single phase
- 5 SCFM @ 85 psi
- 100’ per minute (30.49 m/min.)
- Pressure Sensitive Tape
- 800 lbs. (363 kg.), uncrated
- Length 8″ min. 24″ max.
- Width 6″ min. 18″ max.
- Height 4.5″ min 18″ max.