Case Sealing for the Real World
24 hours/365 days per year reliability are what you can expect from this Heavy Duty fully automatic top and bottom case sealer for applications involving large runs of boxes. Box adjustments can be made in less than one minute. Plug -in operation, minimal operator training make this compact, 77″ length sealer, an assembly line workhorse. Options include bottom belt or side belt and stainless steel.
Features of the LD-16A INCLUDE:
2 Years Gear Reducer
3 Years Cartridge
Able to tape boxes in a variety of sizes
Available as 2″ or 3″ wide tape
Minimal operator training required
Sealed drive system
CaseLocker ST® tape cartridge requires no lubrication
- 110 VAC, 60 Hz, single phase, 10 Amps
- Note: Other voltages available. Contact Loveshaw for details.
- 4 SCFM @ 70 psi
- Outside Diameter: 11-7/8″ (301.6mm)
- Continuous belt drive; 80 per minute (24.4 m/min.)(production rate depends on box size & operator dexterity)
- LD-16A: 650 lbs (295 kg) uncrated
- LD-16B: 850 lbs (386 kg) uncrated
- Length: 8″ min. 24″ max.
- Width: 5″ min. 20″ max.
- Height: 4.5″ min. 20″ max.