BOTTOM-ONLY – RANDOM CASE FORMING
Loveshaw has been specializing in industrial grade case sealers for over 50 years. It is with a high-quality ad integrity focused drive that introduces the latest case sealer: The Little David SP-304R BO.
This sealer provides a consistent seal by utilizing a random side belt that moves the case through a folding area and right over the tape cartridge. In combination with a table station, an operator has space to form the case prior to sealing. The tool-less quick release wipe rollers and knife blade accompanying the CaseLocker 60 tape cartridge are patent-pending.
Features of the SP-304R include:
- Improve productivity and throughput by maximizing operator efficiency
- Eliminate ergonomic risk factors by reducing operator fatigue and repetitive motion syndrome.
- Extensive case range, movable control station, and easy access motors, electrics and belts
- The SP-304R BO Semi-Automatic Random Case Former, combined with the CaseLocker 60 tape cartridge, is an ideal machine for erecting and bottom-sealing random cases for those utilizing a variety of case sizes.
- Replaces hand taping case
- Processes 32 ect single wall to 44 ect double wall boxes
- Standard Voltage: 120/1/60 with 15 amp dedicated service.
- * Optional voltages are available, please consult factory.
- 3 SCFM @ 45 psi
- Standard belt speed: 72 ft/min
- Pressure Sensitive Tape
- 570 lbs. (258 kg.), uncrated
- Length: 8” – max. based on anvil
- Width: 4.5” – 20”
- Height: 3.5” – infinite