Case Forming for the Real World
The CF-50T is part of the Little David line of high performance case formers developed by Loveshaw. This innovative machine has been designed to automatically form, fold, and bottom seal RSC corrugated cases. The CF-50T easily folds a variety of corrugated cases – from double wall to recycled material, and can form up to 20 cases per minute.
The Little David CF-50T with its heavy duty steel construction is designed to endure the most rigorous industrial environments. Minimal training is needed to operate the CF-50T. Decreasing your operating costs, while improved tool-less changeover features make it easier than ever to switch from one box size to another. The CF-50T is designed with your needs in mind. Not only, is the Little David CF-50T the highest quality case former in the industry; but it is also the most cost effective. Case former options / definitions / usage
**CF-50T is available in Partial Stainless**
Some CF-50T features include:
- Chain-lug drive
- Powered hopper
- Pneumatic tuckers
- Allen Bradley Micro800 PLC
- Quick changeover
- Heavy duty steel construction
- American craftsmanship
- Partial Stainless Option is available
- 110 Vac, 60Hz, single phase, 10 Amps
- Note: Other voltages available. Contact Loveshaw for details.
- 11 SCFM @ 80 psi.
- Any commercially acceptable brand of pressure sensitive tape.
- Width: 1-1/2” (38mm) to 2” (51mm); 3” (76mm) optional.
- Tape Roll Diameter: 15” (381mm) maximum on a 3” (76mm) core.
- Roll Length: up to 2000 yards (1829m).
- CF-50T: up to 20 cases per minute, depending on case size and corrugated quality. Standard: 14cpm.
- Printing on case and fold orientation must match footprint of the machine.
- Length 7” to 24” (177mm to 610mm)
- Width 6” to 16” (152mm to 406mm)
- Height 4” to 25” (102mm to 635mm) Depending on box width, click here for chart.
- 2300 lbs (453.6 kg), uncrated.
Standard Discharge Height:
- 23 1/4 inches (50.7 cm).