Case Forming for the Real World
The CF-25 industrial grade, high-performance carton erector machine from Little David is designed to form and bottom-seal corrugated cases at speeds up to 15 cases per minute.
Small Footprint- Patented case flow technology allows the CF-25 to maintain it’s versatility without compromising your floor space.
Reliable Case Transfer- Improved case transfer system features upgraded vacuum system and (3) vacuum cups
Chain and Lug Drive- Chain and Lug drive system ensures a square case is formed and eliminates box stalling and slipping.
Quick/Easy Changeover- Load-on-the-fly/easy load hopper ensure case loading and changeover are simple and efficient.
Features of the CF-25 include:
- Erects and bottom seals up to 10 cpm (standard) and 15 cpm (high speed)
- Patented case flow process enables small footprint
- 2 minute case size changeover; requires no tools
- Chain and lug drive system ensures case is square during sealing and eliminates slipping and stalling seen in side-belt machines
- Interlocking safety gates restrict access to moving parts
- 50 case powered hopper
- Pneumatically folds flaps
- 110 volts, 60 cycle, single phase
- 14 SCFM @ 85 psi
- Standard: Up to 10 cases per minute.
- High Speed Option: Up to 15 cases per minute, depending on case size and corrugated quality.
- Pressure Sensitive Tape
- 1100 lbs. (258 kg.), uncrated
- Length: 6” – 16”
- Width: 6” – 14”
- Height: 4” – 12” (For out of spec sizes: click here for chart)