Case Forming for the Real World
The Little David® CF-25 SB is a fully automatic, industrial grade uniform case erector designed to form and bottom seal corrugated boxes at speeds up to 15 cases per minute. With a minimum case width of 3.5”, this side belt erector was developed in response to needs from the co-packer, electronics, personal care, and pharmaceutical markets.
Allen Bradley Micro 820 PLC features Ethernet connectivity, sensor functionality, jam detection and photo eye that will detect box back up in case sealer.
Eaton HMI features machine diagnostics and warnings, Ethernet Port, case set up instructions, store up to 10 case size set-up parameters, dual languages.
Small Footprint- Patented case flow technology allows the CF-25 SB to maintain its versatility without compromising your floor space.
Reliable Case Transfer- Boxes are mechanically squared at side belt entrance. Box maintains squareness due to common shaft driven belt speeds.
Quick/Easy Changeover- Load-on-the-fly/easy load hopper ensures case loading and changeover are simple and efficient.
Features of the CF-25 SB include:
- Erects and bottom seals up to 10 cpm (standard) and 15 cpm (high speed)
- Patented case flow process enables small footprint
- Simple and efficient case size changeover; requires no tools
- Boxes are mechanically squared at side belt entrance.
- Box maintains squareness due to common shaft driven belt speeds.
- Magnetic interlocking safety gates restrict access to moving parts
- 150 case powered hopper
- Pneumatically folds flaps